Everybody has been talking about Don Jazzy and his marital status. And till now, some of his fans still don't believe that the Nigerian Producer is single...they believe he's done one secret marriage somewhere...lol.
Well, If you don't know Don Jazzy, here is his little biography:
Michael Collins Ajereh (born 26 November 1982, Umuahia, Abia State), popularly known as Don Jazzy, is a Nigerian record producer, singer- songwriter and musician. He has been the chief executive officer of Mo' Hits Records and is the current chief executive officer of Mavin Records.
Some months back, the SMD Boss was trending on twitter for almost 3 hours for asking a girl to follow him back.... Some of his fans blasted him while some were happy for him, thinking he has found a bae... NOOO! *sigh* but today we are going to GIVE DON JAZZY A BAE!
Well, who do you think suits or is qualified? We're going to list out few single ladies (and their bio) that can be his bae/girlfriend... I know you all can't to see who these ladies are...
1. Linda Ikeji: Linda Ikeji (born Linda Ifeoma Ikeji; 19 September 1980) is a Nigerian news carrier blogger, writer, entrepreneur and former
model. She is best known for her blog. She is the highest paid blogger in Nigeria... Cool!
Some time ago, Don Jazzy made mockery of her marital status. And since then, some of his fans had joined them together in their head...lol.
Well, If you think Linda Ikeji suits Michael Ajereh (Don Jazzy)...then we can call her Linda Ajereh...hmmm..sounds nice!
2. Rita Dominic: Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Waturuocha is a Nigerian actress. In 2012 she won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role...
Rita babe! Is she not his size? Lol.
3. Seyi Shay: Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua (born 21 December 1985), professionally known by her stage name Seyi Shay (pronounced Shay-yee Shay), is a Nigerian-based
English singer-songwriter, recording artist, performer and is still very eligible to spinsters out there...
Seyi Shay is cool... Isn't she okay for him?
4. Chidinma: Chidinma Ekile (born 2 May 1991), popularly known by her stage name Chidinma, is a Nigerian singer- songwriter, recording artist and stage performer. In 2010, she rose to stardom after winning the third season of MTN Project Fame West Africa...
I know alot of you will pick her!..*winks*...let's see
5. Rukky Sanda: Rukky Sanda is a Nigerian actress, film producer and director...
Don't mind the tribe... Isn't she eligible?
6. Niyola: Eniola Akinbo (born December 9, 1985, in Lagos), professionally known by her stage name Niyola, is a Nigerian recording artist, singer, songwriter and performer, EME First Lady and a Talented Singer... She is also in the market, still very single...
Don Jazzy here's a hot one! Don't miss this... The earlier the better.
7. Uche Ogbodo: Uche Ogbodo is another beautiful Nigerian film actress and producer in the market. She's still very single!
So, Don Jazzy it's high time you went to market... Uche is another hot actress on the list. What are you waiting for?