Nigerian actor and Presenter Joseph Benjamin took to his Instagram earlier today to call out President Buhari on his trip to China saying it didn't make any sense....
The TV star in the thought provoking writeup which he has since taken down asked why the President of Nigeria should go borrow money from China when we have a lot of looted money stashed away.
Here is what he wrote:
"Why go to China to negotiate terms and conditions to borrow $2billion when;
1) We are expecting $200billion from looted money stashhed away in Dubai.
2) America is helping us repatriate $6billion kept by former PDP Governor's and ministers in the USA
3) Loads of thieves under Jonathan have returned millions of dollars
4) Trillions of Naira raked in by the Nigeria custom service
5) Millions of Dollars saved by the TSA and leakages have been blocked.
Even if you are very dumb, you should at least be able to ask some simple questions. Why borrow with an interest when you already have a lot? Except if the 'fight against corruption" is just a scam."